Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Collar


This is me wearing a crocheted collar I made myself with leftover yarn I had in my basket. I try to make the habit of carrying hooks and thread (or yarn) in my purse when I know I'm going to get bored or trapped in a situation where all I can do is wait (like going to see the doctor, waiting for the bus or even traveling; this last thing I had to do a lot during 2009 cause I was moving to Austin TX with my husband but I still had some businesses going on in Mexico for what I had to drive across the border like ten million times in a year). This is one of the silly projects I do for the fun of it. I do wear it (not with the shades upside down though) when it's chilly during the daytime. For all those who get chilly right when the fall begins (I know it is ridiculous but that's how I am), recycle your yarn and get your hooks some SCs going on. Don't know how to do a SC? This video might be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment