Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Filet Crochet Heart Doily


I made this Crochet Heart Doily for my dear friend Sarah De la Rosa, in exchange of haircuts (she has the hypnotic magical hands that any hairdresser desires to be gifted with). What I'm going to say about this pattern is, do not try it if you're a beginner. When I tried this I had been doing only yarn, for a long time maybe enough to figure the stitches and etceteras but, thread is different than yarn and it requires a lot of patience and very good sight (maybe that's why I don't do it very often). Reading patterns like this one could be a pain in the ass, so I recommend you to start with something easier, or just get familiar with thread and #0 hooks first. If you don't like to be told what to do and have a compulsion for thinking that of course you can do it (just like me) then visit Crochet Mania and print out the pattern. It did give me headaches so consider your attitude again. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment