Monday, November 28, 2011

A message to you

I decided I would dedicate the entire month of December to redesign this blog, only to realize I don't and can't have enough time to do it. I am working just way too much and I can't keep this blog updated as much as I want. In the other hand, my passion for crochet, knit and cross stitch keeps growing like a teenager, but I simply don't have the time to share it the blog way. I am a visual artist, a writer in the Spanish language and a musician - in her sabbatical year. I have many many projects to land in the coming months. I think some of those projects will involve yarn and thread - that's how badly in love I am with this crafting thing, and of course I will have to put all my energy into developing a brand for myself; that meaning a few hobbies will have to go back to the stash. My life is hectic - not complaining.

So my plan - sad, though, it's to keep the blog open with some patterns available only. I can't really compromise to post anything new but that doesn't mean I won't do it. So I will be remodeling the view of this portal in a way that everyone is still able to reach the important published work - patterns.

Not all is sad. I had this blog for little more than a year and I met really cool people through it. My work inspired friends and their friends, so there, I feel that I accomplished something very important to me. It took me a little while to realize that yes, I am going to miss coming here but no, I don't need this commitment right now - this was particularly hard since I'm a workaholic. 

Now that you've read this, I will let you go but never without thanking you for ever sharing my blog, commenting and simply just stopping by. I hope sometime in the future I can come back to this hobby.
Sincerely, 
Anhelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment