Tuesday, December 21, 2010

006. Gatuxedo Monday

006. Gatuxedo Monday
Another unisex creation of the Gatuxedo workshop.


For a long time in my life I worked in office environments and yes, mondays were the worst days; we knew that the week had just started and that we had to do an extra effort to feel motivated around the desk, specially with a full agenda. With some time and observation I noticed that optimistic people would block their bad mood dressing better, it just seemed to comfort them. So then, I specialized on finding comforting situations for me too: better coffee, hairdos that would win compliments, flat shoes, and elegant neck warmers to snuggle my face in. My monday became my favorite day of the week, because it produced most of the good vibes to supply me with for the rest of it.

100% acrylic yarn. Two color neck warmer. 15" tall and 10" around. Knitted with a Mayan loom. Click photos to enlarge view. 


For price inquiries, write to el.gatuxedo (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment