Friday, March 11, 2011

Going Floral

I was never a fan of flowers until my husband got a job working for a florist. On top of that, I just ran into a treasury list on ETSY, and I feel myself like spring time. So I decide to crochet a dozen pale pink flowers, and they're now sitting on my desk waiting to be attached to a beautiful surprise. Now, don't tell me you don't feel like blooming after looking at this treasury curated by BeatUpCreations:




Alright, if you want to know what I'm using these flowers for, stay tuned! This spring will have a good start, I'm traveling to Mexico for a week, to see my family and a bunch of friends down there. I haven't been there in a year! I don't even know if I'm ready for that nostalgia. Although I'm sure I won't want to leave to head back to the US, part of me is going to be very homesick and after a couple of days I'll probably start crying for my kitchen and my desk and most of all, my husband in my bed. Do you ever get those feelings, upside down mirrored heart blues? It's the ultimate emotional state. Good thing is my brain needs a Spanish warm up, cause lately my Spanish sounds like the books I read. (At least I don't sound like the books I write).

(Right???!).

No comments:

Post a Comment