Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Impossible Triangle - Cross Stitch Pattern

I have a new obsession lately. Yes, another. :S A wall of cross stitch was created in my house and now I only have to come up with designs that appeal my nerdyness. I have decided to go for geometry. Yeah. Bitchy or Grandma style simply isn't for me. Don't get me wrong, I love everything else Grandma style. But, Cross Stitch = Math canvas. Gets me so excited.


Plus, I got the 9 version of PCStitch, so now I can work on my own patterns. Next level of keeping my brain busy. Note that I am not using brand new materials. You can tell by looking close to the fabric and the floss. I don't really mind this because the fun is in crafting and, besides, I love recycling. You would be surprised of how much material is being sold at your local thrift store. I've found bags of hoop frames for 3 dollars and tons of unused yarn.

So I think that I will be sharing some Cross Stitch patterns over here. This blog is calling for a redesign too. Sorry, I get bored too fast. So you might see crooked things around sometimes. This site is a work in progress. So, here I share this pattern with you. Click on it to enlarge.


Creative Commons License
This work by http://gatuxedo.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. That means you can Share and Remix as long as you credit this blog, you don't sell the pattern and if you must alter this work, you may distribute it under a similar license.

No comments:

Post a Comment