Thursday, July 28, 2011

Light Box DIY


OK, so it is not a perfect shoot. I've seen better. This was the first shoot I made with my DIY Light Box. DIY means Do It Yourself. It means, I didn't really buy a light box for photos but I made my own with stuff I had around the house. I didn't come up with the idea but I found it at the Make Zine Blog and I thought it was a must share with the world out there, since some of you might want to give it a try if you have shops or if you ever need to make a catalog.


So, what do you need to make your own Light Box? Visit this post by Natalie Zee Drieu! It's super easy!

This is obviously not going to make you shoot the greatest photos but it is going to help a lot. I often do a quick edit with Photoshop or Picasa (it's free) and I get nice results.

No comments:

Post a Comment