Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Look and New Treasury

I've had a very unusual day, today. I spent hours playing with new layouts and designs for the blog, getting frustrated, without success. After that, a series of fun things started happening, that totally changed my mood and made my day, and good news happened too; so I stopped being hard on myself and finally the new look for the blog came true. I am loving it. I feel more functional, more blog and less showcase. And honestly that pink background was getting me high, in a way I didn't like it. That gallery-type template was cool but wasn't very flexible, so I decided to switch from templates to backgrounds and well, here it is. Sometimes it's better to keep it simple and use the tools available from the blog site than figuring out HTML and coding. I have enough with English, Spanish, Music and Crochet; I don't need to learn another language yet (well, except  maybe Galician and Portuguese, I am very in ♥ with these two Latin branches, very much I confess).

In the middle of all these exciting things happening this evening, I found myself creating another ETSY Treasury; this application is the best idea ever. I can make my own galleries and showcase people that blow my mind and share it with anyone in the World Wide Web. This time I picked items for the love of COZY, and this is what I compiled:




I'm gonna go relax for the rest of the night. I have a lot to digest. I'm coming back tomorrow to tell you about this new project I started, a few days ago, along with my dear friend Michaella. I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment